Hello, everyone! This is a follow-up to my recent post regarding my DESPERATE HEARTS book contest in conjunction with Breast Cancer Awareness Month which is just around the corner in October. Since I’ll be recuperating from my surgery, I wanted to go ahead and get this post out.
The name of this contest is Paula’s Weekend Getaway which is composed of five questions. In order to win, all five must be correctly answered. In the event of simultaneous correct answers, a drawing will be held to determine the winner. The winner will get to choose five of the breast cancer awareness items pictured at the bottom of this post. So here we go!
- Where does Paula go for her weekend getaway?
- What annual event does she attend while there?
- When is the event held each year?
- What year was the town’s first event of this kind held?
- What is the name of the major motion movie picture that was filmed in this town?
Now, for a bonus question! Didn’t see that coming, did you 🙂 ? Well, here it is. (Hint: May require some research–answer not in the book.) 🙂
What is the name of the popular restaurant on location where the movie was filmed?
The same rules apply. The winner will get to choose three items from below.
HAPPY READING! And as always, this is from my heart to yours.
(Photo of Breast Cancer Ribbon-Courtesy of Office.com Clip Art)